All versionsSee all
ID Network Watch is a useful utility designed to provide network and system investigation data, keeping you informed of the status of your network security settings. It checks the network and system security settings and allows you to quick fix the problems found.
- Monitors Internet vulnerabilities
- Checks the Denial of Services possibility
- Proofs the services running
- Checks antivirus and firewall
- Verifies file associations
- ID Network Watch checks your network and system settings, keeping you informed at all times about system security vulnerabilities.
- ID Network Watch checks the presence in your PC of an known antivirus and firewall, providing an accurate report about the vulnerabilities existing in the case of not having them installed.
- At request, ID Network Watch will check the Windows services running informing you if services like: Windows Messenger Service, Remote Registry Service or Windows Automatic Update are running.
- Manages and checks your file associations by providing the opportunity to set it up according to your personal preferences.
- Vulnerabilities related to network settings are checked in order to prevent Denial of Service attacks. ID Network Watch is letting you know the vulnerabilities related to: Null Sessions, Host File Redirections, Dead Gateway Detector, Name release On Demand, SYN Attack, TCP Keep Alive.
- ID Network Watch increases your network efficiency and speeds-up all Internet applications, making them run at their highest potential. The verification related to Internet Explorer is taking care of elements like: Trusted Sites, Trusted Publishers, Web Content Zone Security Settings etc
- ID Network Watch lets you apply speed-regulations to specific settings and also is backing up all the previous settings -ID Network Watch is a simple, very easy to use application which has a convenient graphic interface and requires minimum space on your computer to operate.